The SASSO Ivory is a highly productive layer perfectly blended with traditional characteristics. It delivers the most eggs of our colored layer product line with 350 eggs at 75 weeks. For added practicality, day-old chicks hatched from the Ivory are feather-sexable. If you are looking for a highly adaptable and productive layer, the Ivory may be the right fit for your operations.
Laying period data:
- Egg production (cumulative) at 75 weeks: 350
- Body weight at 5% production: 1592 g
- Body weight at 75 weeks: 2012 g
- Average feed intake from 20 to 75 weeks: 47.3 kg
- Produced egg mass: 22.2 kg
- Average feed per egg: 135 g
|Cumulative egg production theo.||
Male growing performance
|Age in days||Male body weight (g)||FCR|
These recommendations, based on our experience, are intended to allow the expression of our strains’ genetic potential in normal operations without any responsibility on the part of SASSO. An environment, biosecurity conditions, the geographical location, or specific equipment might require adaptations that have not been taken in consideration in these general recommendations.